Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone lived near the Jersey Shore area. Just moved to the area and would love to ride with a few locals! I'm over near Point Pleasant.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this post is a few months old, but I am in Freehold, NJ and would love to get out and ride. Just picked up a Monster 1100 EVO.

·
Banned
63 Posts
I know this post is a few months old, but I am in Freehold, NJ and would love to get out and ride. Just picked up a Monster 1100 EVO.
Been months since anyone posted but I'm in Monmouth County and am always up for a ride anytime. As long as theres no snow on the ground I'm ready!

Currently on a Multi S but hoping to pick up my Panigale this upcoming week

:)
PM me for phone #/email.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Guys - I'm in south Jersey - Haddonfield. Just finishing up some winter projects on my 749 and will be ready to ride first nice weekend in March. I usually head for the Pine Barren area. Not enough Ducs around here! Lets meet for breakfast this spring and go for a ride. Greg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lawrence/Princeton here - I guess it's not too far from the shore and the pines!

Haven't been out since the cold snap a couple of weeks ago but definitely up for a jaunt when the mercury rises a bit.

·
A 748 Fanatic
3,155 Posts
Good weathers on the way.

Doostur - if you ever get across the bridge to Delaware or across the ferry at Cape May to Lewes Delaware, feel free to search me out and we go riding. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts