Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Anyone in Seattle?

413 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Cloudsplittter
Anyone have any experience with Seattle Ducati (for service)? That's pretty much our halfway point and I figure I'll have the bikes looked over and have them adjust and oil the chains while we're in town.
By the way, will be reporting on the trip in THIS THREAD.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Go to Ducati Bellevue if you can. They have way better customer service. They are only 11 miles away from each other. Plus the lead service guy John has a '10 white streetfighter modded to the hilt.

However, I hear there have been several staff changes at DucSea so it might be better now.

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to Ducati Bellevue if you can. They have way better customer service. They are only 11 miles away from each other. Plus the lead service guy John has a '10 white streetfighter modded to the hilt.

However, I hear there have been several staff changes at DucSea so it might be better now.
Thanks for the tip. Ducati Seattle is about a mile from where we're staying, so it would be more convenient. Shame these guys have such a bad reputation. If I do go there I'll let people know how it went. I mean, doubt they can screw up a chain adjustment and lube, right?
Anyone else have any experience with the new regime there?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.