Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,181 Posts
My parents have a house in lake como... right across from switzerland actually. I go home for the summers usually, making the drive from como to our house in sardinia. I'm thinking of going in late july early august this year... anyone taking some time then?
Alex.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
834 Posts
i'll most likely b there too, in padova area, and then to other cities for some visiting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
hey Keith, are you american? and yes we should get together sometime and go ride my friends and i are planning a track day at mugell for may if your interested. but we should defenetly get together and plan a ride.

sonny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
834 Posts
yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to do a track day at mugello as well! we can rent the ducati right? i will most likley be there in august!
 

·
Chilehead
Joined
·
6,979 Posts
Cattivo said:
Mannaggia! Come mi manca Italia...specialmente Bella Napoli! Non vedo l'ora di ritornare :(
You are kidding, right? Napoli is without doubt the worst place I have ever been. The locals warned me before going there, and I thought they were kidding, but they were right!

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
devilshalo27 said:
hey Keith, are you american? and yes we should get together sometime and go ride my friends and i are planning a track day at mugell for may if your interested. but we should defenetly get together and plan a ride.

sonny
Yes, i'm American. I'm very interested in a track day, but a little nervous too. I've never been and am afraid it might be over my riding skill. Do you know if they offer classes there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
st2lemans said:
You are kidding, right? Napoli is without doubt the worst place I have ever been. The locals warned me before going there, and I thought they were kidding, but they were right!
Tom
You do have a point...to a point. I lived in Germany for a for a few years in the 90s. When I found out I was going to Naples, I expected something similar to my experience there. Big disappointment!! At first glance, Naples is probably the armpit of Europe :) But, you really have to embrace it, and learn the people. Once you get to realize, and appreciate the attitude, your outlook might change...at least mine did. The Napolitoni, for all their outward appearances, are really some hospitable and laid back folk. And come on, you cannot complain at all about the weather and the scenery (minus the garbage piled up on the side of the road :p ). And the food....fuhgetaboutit! Plus, where else on the planet can you do 120 past the police without worry of a ticket? And we're not talking unrestricted Autobahns either :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
hey st2lemans , do you go at WDW 2007 to Misano Adriatico ?

( excuse me for my english ..... ) :)

in italiano .....

Ci vai al WDW 2007 a Misano Adriatico ,l'ultimo fine settimana di giugno... ?


Ciao
 

·
Chilehead
Joined
·
6,979 Posts
tm999 said:
hey st2lemans , do you go at WDW 2007 to Misano Adriatico ?

( excuse me for my english ..... ) :)

in italiano .....

Ci vai al WDW 2007 a Misano Adriatico ,l'ultimo fine settimana di giugno... ?


Ciao
Dipenda del meteo. ma credo che si.

Tom
 
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Top