Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather sounds decent as of now (finally warm!) with rain holding off until later in the day. A friend of mine from work and I are thinking of going, but he has a Monster and is a bit of wimp about riding more than an hour or if conditions aren't ideal. I'll probably go anyway even if he bails so if anyone else is going to be there I'd stop by and introduce myself.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I always go as I live in the area, but I'm getting married Saturday so I will not be able to make it to this one. I will be there in October though. Last year it was a great turnout and I expect the same this year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Day tripping it out myself today from Milwaukee on my mts. This might be the best crud weather ever. Congrats on the impending nuptials bzab.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Can't remember better riding weather ever for a Slimey Crud. RS250 wouldn't start (guess turning on the gas would have helped, D'Oh!). Took the Pani. Some neat stuff was there, but unfortunately this is increasingly becoming a biker lifestyle event.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't remember better riding weather ever for a Slimey Crud. RS250 wouldn't start (guess turning on the gas would have helped, D'Oh!). Took the Pani. Some neat stuff was there, but unfortunately this is increasingly becoming a biker lifestyle event.
I know what you mean. The roads were great and there were some very cool bikes at both ends but if closed your eyes you could have been at the Harley museum. Also trains of 8 or more cruising limited the curve fun if you got stuck behind them. Still had an outstanding time though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts