1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I have it, that price must be a misprint. It's an OK book. The 999 book is the best I have.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have it. It's very informative, and loaded with pictures - a great coffee table/bathroom book. But $164 Canadian? I don't think so.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did you guys pay? Online? Where please?:)

Thank you, come again...

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
not to start another fight,but the ''999 birth of a legend'' by alan cathcart is a decent coffee table book.the first third is all superbike history.and theres lots of interesting renderings of the design ideas and r&d that goes into the bike and engine.add the fact its outdated so i've seen it quite cheap.ilikelyn interesting to any ducati fan

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Canuck for likely:confused:?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
There is always 2 prices on books and the Canadian price is always higher ...even eith favorable exchange rates..Pays for our FREE health care...:mad:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I have several shelf feet of books on Ducati that have accumulated over the years, but I find myself reaching for Ian Falloon's Standard Catalog of Ducati Motorcycles most often. It really has the most bang for the buck of any Ducati book in my opinion.

Most Ducati books are redundant to the point of NO value. Choose carefully unless you are just building a collection that collects dust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts