Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone here has any pictures of any 749s without body work?? I want to see what it looks like under all the fairings. I would take off my own body panels but, I just moved into a new house and my tools and toolbox are a few cities away at my parents house so I have no tools and no stands. So if any of you guys got pics from all sides that would be great. Thanks in advance, Nik.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Here ya go. I don't have the other side.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anything in partcular, you're looking for?
Just wanted to see what's underneath and how easy it is to get at things.

DPG- Thanks for the pic,Now I just want to see how easy the left side with the battery is to work on..

Left side pics??

Anyone have pics without the front fairing so I can see the headlight assembly and how it's all mounted??

Thanks, Nik.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are amazing. Thanks for all the pics, and you guys are fast too. If anybody else has more, keep them coming.:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another brand of undertail might be hard cause the TLR/R (Hammerit) tail requires the taillight to sit higher.
The bottom lines also aren't the same as the stock tail which would explain why an undertail made to fit the stock tailsection won't fit.

As for the seats, I too have found that my front seat is in a real tight spot now and the rear won't fit either.
This is due to the fact that the HammerIt tail is placed a bit to far forward as opposed to the stock position.
The solution I think (will try it tomorrow or Sunday) will prolly be relocating the mounting holes on the plastic a bit forward. Just redrill the holes 1/4" closer to the front side than those HammerIt provided, begin with the two holes in the back. If 1/4" is not enough I'd suggest to take some more on the back holes but leave the front ones at 1/4".

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
LOL...What?!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts