Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting a pair of GPR slip-ons for my 749. Would need to separately buy a mid-pipe without cat for the front cylinder. The slip-ons only weigh 1.5 kilos, far less than stock or the Termi half system. Supposed to provide a mild 4.5 hp increase.
Would love to know if anyone has bought a GPR exhaust and what they think of it. Thanks.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Not quite the right model but I have had GPR slip ons fitted to my St4s for the last 6 years and I can say that the quality is very very good. the sound is also amazing

·
Registered
62 Posts
gpr exhaust

Thinking of getting a pair of GPR slip-ons for my 749. Would need to separately buy a mid-pipe without cat for the front cylinder. The slip-ons only weigh 1.5 kilos, far less than stock or the Termi half system. Supposed to provide a mild 4.5 hp increase.
Would love to know if anyone has bought a GPR exhaust and what they think of it. Thanks.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
i bought the exhaust for my track bike it sounds great and the quality is good as well.If you are futting it on a street bike the light set up they send is a pain but everything is included You cant beet the price either

1 - 4 of 4 Posts