Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or if any of you Oregon guys want to truck a sportclassic down to SF, I'll pay you the going rate...

Yes, I bought another sportclassic.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Or if any of you Oregon guys want to truck a sportclassic down to SF, I'll pay you the going rate...

Congrats, man. If you don't get any bites, I have relatives up there I need to visit, maybe we can work a deal that I'll fly up there on my dime, visit my relatives and ride it back down for you. I need a good road trip anyway. :D

BTW, I can't begin to tell you how much I completely despise the Progressive girl and that whole stupid campaign. Makes me wish I had Progressive just so I could call and cancel and then tell them exactly why. Ugh.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
BTW, I can't begin to tell you how much I completely despise the Progressive girl and that whole stupid campaign. Makes me wish I had Progressive just so I could call and cancel and then tell them exactly why. Ugh.
simple solution: watch less TV! :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've used Jazzyrunner05 for a couple of bikes, and I believe he's based in Portland area. I got the bikes safely as shipped. If you want further info, pm me and I'll get you contact info.

P

·
0 Posts

Hog Hauler's
15826 Southeast 114th Avenue
Clackamas, OR 97015-9024
Phone: (503) 650-0093

Highly recommended!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Portland to SF? come on, man! take the plane with your gear and ride it down!! I'm jealous... I have dreams at night of the road between SF and Fort Bragg that we did last July...

I'm sure the plane will cost you less than the freight... and way more fun.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the info & especially for the offer to ride it down for me. I may take you up on that.

I thought about just flying up and riding back but a 12 hour solo road trip isn't the same as a road trip with friends. At this point in my life the 12 hours is more precious than the shipping cost. I'd rather spend the time riding 9 & up 35 to 84 with my usual crowd, followed by pokemon, trains and puppy wrestling with my little boy...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks everyone for the info & especially for the offer to ride it down for me. I may take you up on that.

I thought about just flying up and riding back but a 12 hour solo road trip isn't the same as a road trip with friends. At this point in my life the 12 hours is more precious than the shipping cost. I'd rather spend the time riding 9 & up 35 to 84 with my usual crowd, followed by pokemon, trains and puppy wrestling with my little boy...
Just so you know, I'm not a young'un that will ride it at 100. :) But I can greatly sympathize with wanting to spend time with your son, I moved to the bay area to be closer to my nieces in the east bay. (I would need enough advance time to buy an affordable ticket, though, so if you're in a hurry...)

BTW, Firefox with Ad Block Plus takes care of the annoying chick, as well as many others (not only on this site, but all over the web). Premium has other benefits, though...is the special forum worth it? :D

Take care and enjoy the ride,
Greg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I should be able to help you with this. Live in Portland and have a mini van that fits the SC perfectly. Transport mine in my van many times before. Should be even able to do it this week. PM me your terms.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts