Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wandering if there is anyone else from the NT on here.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Just wandering if there is anyone else from the NT on here.
You're alone with the crocs mate. There's a bloke calling himself BruceST4S who claims to be in Darwin who hangs around the racing section.

Look him up and if you find him, tell him Damo sends him a big hug and kiss. ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I probably am, lol :p!

I sent him a PM and passed on your salutation.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries, will do

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Caleb.

I'm about 100k's South West of Karratha atm working.

Damo you're a goose, it doesn't surprise me you may also be a bit of a homo'.

Bruce.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If I'm travelling to the NT, where can I get my bike serviced? Is there a dealer or service guru in Darwin or Alice?

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I'm travelling to the NT, where can I get my bike serviced? Is there a dealer or service guru in Darwin or Alice?

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
There is a Ducati Dealer in Darwin NT Motorcycle Centre Home | NT Motorcycle Centre , and im sure there is one in Alice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Caleb.

I'm about 100k's South West of Karratha atm working.

Bruce.
Bit far from home. lol. Mine work?

·
Registered
351 Posts

Bruce.
Why would you say that Bruce? Is it some sort of code? Is it a Top Gun reference? I'm a Goose and you want to be my Maverick??

Are you cruising for a piece of arse?

I'm flattered by your proposition Bruce but I think my wife may not approve. Seriously though, it's really sweet of you to offer.

:p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why would you say that Bruce? Is it some sort of code? Is it a Top Gun reference? I'm a Goose and you want to be my Maverick??

I'm flattered by your proposition Bruce but I think my wife may not approve. Seriously though, it's really sweet of you to offer.

hahahahahahahaha :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts

Huh? You were the one offering the big hug and kiss mate... Not me. What are you schizo' as well?

Schizophrenichomo'... not a good combination.

·
I WON Mrs Cupcakes ;)
2,958 Posts
I can only assume the Top Gun talk has turned you on and now you want to sleep with me? Or is it Bruce you're trying to crack on to?

You boys are a strange bunch. :abduct:
nah , more the point that when you and Bruce have your little spats it invaribly turns to the same name calling .... would be nice if you 2 came up with some fresh material .... if its too risque then the pm function is your friend. OR , while i think about it , the OIAD thread could be useful. Here ! let me start the process

Damossguy and Bruce - please refer to the OIAD thread as to what i think about you both

·
Registered
351 Posts
nah , more the point that when you and Bruce have your little spats it invaribly turns to the same name calling .... would be nice if you 2 came up with some fresh material .... if its too risque then the pm function is your friend. OR , while i think about it , the OIAD thread could be useful. Here ! let me start the process

Damossguy and Bruce - please refer to the OIAD thread as to what i think about you both
Appears you've lost your sense of humour Wombat... you need to grow a thicker skin if you want to play here mate. ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
This is one of those rare occasions where I agree with Damo. :eek:

Why don't you ease up with this 'Mr Upright and Righteous Do-Gooder' persona you're attempting Andrew. It's pretty pathetic.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you guys

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts