Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I removed my evap as generally I had hated how they look and they are prone to issues if you overfill the tank.

I did the delete on my SF 848 and it then just looked like something was missing, actually liked it better on there, so I did the delete but put the canister back and ran a hose from the bottom fitting to the top so it looks like it did before delete - think I will leave it on unbelievably for looks.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I removed my evap as generally I had hated how they look and they are prone to issues if you overfill the tank.

I did the delete on my SF 848 and it then just looked like something was missing, actually liked it better on there, so I did the delete but put the canister back and ran a hose from the bottom fitting to the top so it looks like it did before delete - think I will leave it on unbelievably for looks.
I installed a Pia horn in it's place...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I installed a Pia horn in it's place...

That would help, was thinking of a denali soundbomb and it is about the same size as the evap can for the compressor and would fill the hole, but it is a lot of work with wiring etc, might take a look at the pia - got any pics?

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
43 Posts
I removed the evap on my M1100 and then installed a different shield/ fairing so it has a clean & symmetrical look.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts