Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And if so, are you happy with the fit, construction, value, etc?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I purchased these liners off Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2015-Ducati-Multistrada-1200-Saddlebag-Side-Case-Liner-Liners-Bag-Sideliner/112872582341?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I think these will fit the 1260 as well. The quality is good, fits fine in the pannier and is a relative good value. Internal zippers for the mesh panels are a little rough, but should loosen up over time and be fine. I've purchased liners from the same manufacturer for my other bike, and it's held up over the years with multiple uses.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I bought the RKA liners for the 1200 via Amazon, as they were slightly less expensive than direct. My experiences with RKA have been 100% positive.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just bought those the other day.

They haven't come in yet (heck...I won't even have my multi until Saturday), but I will let you know what I think about them when they come in.

I can say this in advance though: I included a message to the seller telling him that I have a trip planned for the 4th of July, so if he could send them out as quickly as possible, that it would be much appreciated.

Son of a gun shipped them the same day for me, and may have even upgraded the shipping service/speed at no additional cost.

If the liners are half as good as his customer service, they should be fantastic.

I really like how they appear to maximize the use of space in the panniers. Each bag seems to have a smaller bag attached to it that can be removed with a zipper. I'll be shocked if they aren't fantastic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts