Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed to Italy for my honeymoon in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone has been to the factory lately.

I've heard that the drop in the value of the Euro has made things rather economical there.

Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Wanting to get some Ducati Corse riding gear. If it's cheap enough, it'll be worth the hassle of dragging it back here to the states.

And yes, I'll post pics of the museum when we get back.....lol.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Was just there on May 21st. The factory tour is amazing, you are right there with the workers!! Make sure to check out the Ducati dishes in the Ducati Bar. The factory store is not much but it has a few cool items. We went to the Ducati Dealer across the round a bout and they had a lot of clearance items and a lot more Ducati merchandise. I almost bought a jacket but they were closing for lunch and could not wait the hour for them to re-open. Have Fun!!

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Was just there on May 21st. The factory tour is amazing, you are right there with the workers!! Make sure to check out the Ducati dishes in the Ducati Bar. The factory store is not much but it has a few cool items. We went to the Ducati Dealer across the round a bout and they had a lot of clearance items and a lot more Ducati merchandise. I almost bought a jacket but they were closing for lunch and could not wait the hour for them to re-open. Have Fun!!
The store in the factory is the Museum Store.

The store up the street (across the roundabout) is the "Factory Store".

At least that was my understanding when I was there in 2007.

-Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts