Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Lots of threads about this bike on the Multistrada forums.

I don't know why they're calling it an "enduro", but it does seem to be going after the BMW GS-type market.

I wonder if they'll have an optional wire-spoke wheel/19" front with knobbies available, a la GS Adventure...? :think:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Lots of threads about this bike on the Multistrada forums.

I don't know why they're calling it an "enduro", but it does seem to be going after the BMW GS-type market.

Yes, It look like the F800 GS from BMW.
I hope not, but I guess they are going after tha market.

:rolleyes:

·
comrade moderator
27,409 Posts
Looks like they're missing the GS's by about a mile, and that's no "enduro", but it's nice.

I wish they would build something GS-ish. I use my bikes off road.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I just built this from the frame up for off road, pipe coming friday, needs a black seat huh?

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I'll stick with my GS Adventure. Nothing against, Ducati obviously, but KTM and BMW will always have the market cornered in the "Off road" liter category.

b

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
^ with all due respect, you're entirely right (in my eyes). that's why they can't "really" go there, but they can get close.

i do love my Multistrada though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice Marco, my neighbor has that bike. I had no idea what it was.

·
Registered
196 Posts
In the article they make the statement about straying away from the aircooled engine. I have wondered how long Ducati would keep making the 2V engine. I am sure they will keep it on the classic duc's but it wouldn't surprise me they would get rid of it in the Multi and the HM and all future modern style Duc's.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I saw these 2 bikes weeks ago while I was visiting the Ducati Factory. I didn't know they were calling them the "enduro", but based on the look of the bikes I assumed they were the new multistrada. Very cool looking even in when disguised!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts