Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had Scott at Motoservizio do work on their Ducati? Would you recommend them?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Hey Tom,

If I can't do it myself I take it to Po Itlalia. Everyone there is super friendly and workmanship is top notch.

Todd

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,715 Posts
another vote for Pro Italia although I've never heard anything but praise related to the work performed at Motoservizio. Like i said in your other post (same subject), the only negative might be the time you have to wait for your appointment date.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Todd -How are you doing? I read your thread about ACH I wish I could have come along. You said you guys were doing the speed limit? Thanks for your input about PI. I called them and they were right in the ball park.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Scott Waters was the main mechanic at European Cycle back in the day. He was the sought after mechanic by all the local racers. He started his own shop because he was tired of the way ECS was run. He knows Ducati from Bevel to Desmosedici. Most dealer mechanics have no clue with the vintage stuff.

The last guy I sent there got to have pointed out all the items the last mechanic skipped during his prior major service, and the fact that his suspension was all out of wack.

As far as PI. I have heard both good and bad. I have an old school rider friend with a perfect 900SS that lives within spitting distance of PI. He takes his bike to Scott Waters.

Anyway. I don't really care where you go. You posted up your concern of the price, now it's schedule. I guess you need to decide what is important to you.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nothing but good to say about him. Significantly cheaper than PI for the same 7500 mile service. I plan to go back to him even though its about 30 miles further than PI. Like their shop, just it was a big difference in cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts