Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this summer I lost my traction control. Luckily I discovered it in
my garage, when I was gonna set it down from 6 to 5, and not when I was expecting it to work, while riding.

I'm not one much for starting threads, so I figured I'd wait til someone
brought it up, but now I'm wondering if I'm the only man on the planet, that
its happened to.

The ECU had to be replaced to fix, but still just wondering if anyone else has lost TC??

Jim

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Yeah, TC is like keys, owners manuals and so on. You don't miss them until you need them - selling the bike or whatever. Good job that you ended up finding it.... It's funny you can always count on finding lost object in the last place you look!

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
He realized it was not working properly when he was trying to set it while he was sitting in his garage. Dangling participles are so much fun.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He realized it was not working properly when he was trying to set it while he was sitting in his garage. Dangling participles are so much fun.
I reread my original post, and can see where the humor came from. Didn't realize my participle was such a dangler!:D

Are you saying you lost feeling in your right hand?
Nah, but lets say you were on the track, and had done half a dozen laps, pinning
the throttle coming out of the corners, and on lap seven it quit working...depending on the corner you may or may not catch it. Thats why I felt lucky to have
discovered it wasn't working properly while I was in the garage.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts