Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I got a few random fairings sitting around and I have no idea about Ducatis so I need some help with what they fit on. Here are the pics:

That black plastic piece near the headlight says "Ducati"

On the black in gold it says "Desmo"

Thanks!

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
#1 is a 2000's Supersport.

#2 is from a 2007 Sport classic 1000 SE. Where did you come by this part?

Edit: sorry mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any idea on what they are worth? I couldn't find any others on eBay so other then now knowing they are rare parts to come by, I have no benchmark on what to ask. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have a cluster from what I think is a 1098. I have heard I need a key though so its worthless without it. I know the last 4 digits of the vin are 6692 but thats it. I also have NO idea how many kilometers it has on it so cant really post that. Is there any way for me to easily power it up and find out? Is one of the pins in the back power? I obviously don't want to fry it but it would be easier with that knowledge. Thanks!

·
Registered
508 Posts
hmmm

could this stuff be stolen?!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
On the gauge - not only do you need the key it came with, but unless I miss my guess you need the ECU too. Not just any ECU, you need the ECU it came with. And the ignition switch too maybe?

None of those parts are very valuable, nor all that rare by Ducati standards.

561 Posts
the guage cluster is about $500 IF you have a key and ECU to go with it,if not,it may still be woth something in the neighbourhood of 50-$100 to someone like myself that is looking to replace a broken glass on their guages.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
could this stuff be stolen?!
All the parts came from the Ducati shop Revoluzione in Calgary that just went out of business. They were all old inventory laying around. Please do not accuse me of being a thief because although I am not established on this forum if you do a google search you will see my screen name has a high trader rating on forums across the interwebs.

http://calgarythursdaybikenight.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/revoluzione-motorcycle-shop-closed/

You don't need the ECU to match the guage on the 848/1098/1198 - that stopped with the 749/999 series luckily!
hmm so where do i find a key?

·
Registered
463 Posts
If you are selling the dash I might be looking for one to fit on a 999 with a Nemesis. I will have to check into a few things like the voltage and lights.

561 Posts
I have a 999 guage if interested ? I am still interested in the 1098 guages just for the glass since mine is cracked . I'm in Kelowna, give me a shout on this please [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts