Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Google translate spit this out:

"Wheel is made Ducati performance both before and after. High-tech combination of carbon rim in stainless steel spokes."

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
wow, those must be pretty rare. and discontinued? probably very expensive. although I am not fond of carbon wheels, I must say the combination of the carbon and SS spokes works. pretty cool

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they are no longer available. Price was 2.6k Euro a Set. They will produce it again by a minimum order of ten sets.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I sell the car and the house I can probably place an order for 10 sets....
...and if i sell a couple of Belstaff jackets that i have bought in (financially) better times before i started to run my own tech company... i would be able to buy 1 out of 10. :grin2:

PS: But they are damn cool.

Andreas

·
Registered
383 Posts
Yes, they are no longer available. Price was 2.6k Euro a Set. They will produce it again by a minimum order of ten sets.
Not a bad price if it includes VAT. That would put ex VAT price around 2.2k Euro ?

I already have the Alpina's but the Dymag's appear better on 2 fronts. Spokes are stainless, and no O rings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
About a week ago, I found this kind of new, unused rear wheel. This discussion was the main source of information to identify what wheel it is. Not much information was found elsewhere. So now I'm happy owner of one of these rare wheels. I'm searching for similar front wheel now. So, if anybody who is reading this, knows where to find the front one, please contact me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Not a bad price if it includes VAT. That would put ex VAT price around 2.2k Euro ?

I already have the Alpina's but the Dymag's appear better on 2 fronts. Spokes are stainless, and no O rings.
That's what I thought too: no o-rings! (like Kineo). Relaitvely speaking, I agree, 2600 is on par with Alpina's quasi-carbon fiber version (meaning, not entirely CF, but also now no longer available too).

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Are Dymag still in business? Have you asked if they will make you a one off?

·
Registered
858 Posts
About a week ago, I found this kind of new, unused rear wheel. This discussion was the main source of information to identify what wheel it is. Not much information was found elsewhere. So now I'm happy owner of one of these rare wheels. I'm searching for similar front wheel now. So, if anybody who is reading this, knows where to find the front one, please contact me.
Please put it on a scale. Curious how it compares to oem and to bst weight wise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are interested: I have a brand new Dymag front wheel up for sale.
At the time, I have purchased the wheel for a project, but in the end I changed my mind and never installed it.
Give me a shout, if you need more information or extra photo's.
Maurice19 238.JPG Maurice19 235.JPG

1 - 16 of 16 Posts