Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm usually walking around the track and checking out all the stuff, but it would be cool to hook up with some of you and do some bench racing over a drink sometime during the day...maybe we could set a time to meet at a certain place.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will be there on Thursday afternoon to watch the go carts with Vale, Wayne, and Eddie, and will be there all weekend. I will happily share a drink or two with you!

·
Registered
626 Posts
me and hypersonic might me up for a beer downtown. I'll be there from thurs-mon. anybody is welcome to join us.....

·
Registered
730 Posts
Ducati Island, or maybe at John's booth sunday during a quiet time between action? Or we even could try it daily at 12 noon or any given time.
somebody that knows the typical happenings could pipe in.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
ducati hospitality tent is one of the best places to meet at the circuit ... free food, water, espresso ... shade, seats, closed circuit tv of the timing and races.

·
Registered
53 Posts
count me in! Im riding up friday and will be at the track Sat and Sunday. Meeting at the ducati hospitality tent at noon each day is a good idea. Or in town in the evening could work too. Usually there are no races at noon.
Bring our registration, right? (for admi8ssion to the tent)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
count me in! Im riding up friday and will be at the track Sat and Sunday. Meeting at the ducati hospitality tent at noon each day is a good idea. Or in town in the evening could work too. Usually there are no races at noon.
Bring our registration, right? (for admi8ssion to the tent)
Hospitality tent sounds good... is that on Ducati Island? We have to bring our registration to enter? Will my Ducati owners card work? Also Noelle won't have Registration but they would probably be cool if we said she is with us.... any place we can sit around get a drink and bench race will be great...I don't necesarily need to be at a Ducati area... I would like to have a view of the track so we can comment on some practicing or something...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Another good place to meet is at the base of the scoring tower. It is located along the path that leads up the hill to the corkscrew.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts