Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Anybody interested in meeting at Laguna.

923 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  hypersonic
I'm usually walking around the track and checking out all the stuff, but it would be cool to hook up with some of you and do some bench racing over a drink sometime during the day...maybe we could set a time to meet at a certain place.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
count me in! Im riding up friday and will be at the track Sat and Sunday. Meeting at the ducati hospitality tent at noon each day is a good idea. Or in town in the evening could work too. Usually there are no races at noon.
Bring our registration, right? (for admi8ssion to the tent)

· Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
count me in! Im riding up friday and will be at the track Sat and Sunday. Meeting at the ducati hospitality tent at noon each day is a good idea. Or in town in the evening could work too. Usually there are no races at noon.
Bring our registration, right? (for admi8ssion to the tent)
Hospitality tent sounds good... is that on Ducati Island? We have to bring our registration to enter? Will my Ducati owners card work? Also Noelle won't have Registration but they would probably be cool if we said she is with us.... any place we can sit around get a drink and bench race will be great...I don't necesarily need to be at a Ducati area... I would like to have a view of the track so we can comment on some practicing or something...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.