Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering a move - but don't want to end up like some on this forum with bike issues and no reputable service resources.

Thanks.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Salt Lake Motorsports... these guys seemed nice enough when i visited for a few mnths in 09. didnt have them work on mine but i do know the owner and the others working there are ducati guys

·
Registered
2001 ST4, 2002 M750S, 2008 848
264 Posts
Salt Lake Motorsports... these guys seemed nice enough when i visited for a few mnths in 09. didnt have them work on mine but i do know the owner and the others working there are ducati guys
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them at all... they work on all of my bikes and have always done a great job... And they are a pretty cool group of people as well.... it's the kind of shop where ducati enthusiast loiter about on saturdays drinking coffee and yammering on about this that and everything else....

·
Registered
2001 ST4, 2002 M750S, 2008 848
264 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Back from the dead...

I know it isn't riding weather here in SLC right now (hasn't been for a while now and it looks like it isn't going to let up) but geez, how cold has it been for the last two weeks?!?

Back on topic...I haven't been to Salt Lake Motorsports in ages but all of my experiences have been good. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
+1 Salt Lake Motorsports. Great folks, great shop, real enthusiasts. They even sponser several track days at Miller each year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just an FYI if anyone reads this: SL Motorsports has moved, but still has the best Ducati service around. They are now located in the same place as Harrison Imports.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts