Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an extra quick clip (I have the insert that goes in the panel, just need the twist nut)... here is a pic. I'm willing to pay something I just didn't want to have to buy a whole new set of the things...
I also would love to find two oem gold well nuts I'm missing two of them (both the nut and rubber washer thingy). Anyone got 2 of these laying around??
Thanks,
Toran

(one of these)

(2 of these)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ducati sells the parts individually if you don't want to buy an entire set. I bought a single Dzus fastener and washer a few years back - at the time this was the cheapest option.

Andrew...

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Got a spare dzus or two. No goldy bolts though. PM me your addy.

·
Idiot Savant
1,187 Posts
ALWAYS a good idea to have some spare fasteners around... Trust Me
Yup.

I have one extra but am loath to give it up. It lives under my seat due to the inevitability of one jumping ship out on the road somewhere.

I used to have a pile of them but a needy nephew with a 748 project managed to wheedle them away.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a spare dzus or two. No goldy bolts though. PM me your addy.
Thanks Wiley... you can always count on an Ape man ;)
Actually though another nice fellow on here is mailing me 2 of 'em for $5. Nice guy (and now I'll have an extra as well :) ).
Thanks though so very much... looks like I'll be buying a set of the well nuts, not suprised no one has any of them laying about.
Oh well, it was worth a shot...
Thanks for the help everyone,
Toran

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way Wiley, you get up this way to Gingermann for any track days? Not sure how far Munster is from MI but if you ever do let me know and maybe I'll try to see if I can get over. It'd be great to actually meet in person.
Toran

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I've been looking for ANY reason to get away. I rode out to the UP last week on the Duck. Very beautiful area. Of course, breaking EVERY speed limit along the way. I will take you up on that offer. Interested in going to the MotoGP at Indy? Thats my next big run. August 17, 18, 19 think about it and let me know. I got a line on a place to crash and hangout. I am always glad to lend a helping hand to my 2 wheel mates.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been looking for ANY reason to get away. I rode out to the UP last week on the Duck. Very beautiful area. Of course, breaking EVERY speed limit along the way. I will take you up on that offer. Interested in going to the MotoGP at Indy? Thats my next big run. August 17, 18, 19 think about it and let me know. I got a line on a place to crash and hangout. I am always glad to lend a helping hand to my 2 wheel mates.
Dude... Would love to go to MotoGP at Indy, not sure I can get away from the fam and job for that long though... will have to look into it to see if it's even a possibility. I just signed up for an SBTT event at Gingerman (near South Haven MI) on the evening of the 13th of July. Only $75 for the evening (5pm-sun down). Probably gonna bring my Tuono, depending on how quick I can get the forks done on the Duc. Any chance you wanna do the track day with me?
Talk to you soon,
Toran

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I may have one, if you still need one.

I will check tonight.
Thanks Charlie, I did get a Dzus fastner, still need 2 gold well nuts if you had those laying around... :)
Toran

1 - 14 of 14 Posts