Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get my 07 800SS street legal-ish (going back to school, race bike not that helpful) and I'm having a HELL of a time finding a stock headlight for this bike. Been watching ebay and making some calls but haven't come up with one yet, does anyone happen to have an extra one laying around they'd want to sell? (note its for an 07 so its the oval light not the square).

Its like $300+ from Ducati so thats not an option

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
can't you put a piece of carbon where the headlight belongs and have
a smaller single round one or two mounted onto it, as long as you keep
searching for a cheap stock one on ebay ?
that could be a cheap "for now" solution anyway, better than having no
headlight at all or paying +300 $ for a replacement.

:think:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi ebay has a listing for a complete light set for a 900SSie.Listed as a90066 parts lot.Includes headlight,turns and rear tail.Starting at 70 USD.
Regards Bill

·
Registered
14 Posts
Trying to get my 07 800SS street legal-ish (going back to school, race bike not that helpful) and I'm having a HELL of a time finding a stock headlight for this bike. Been watching ebay and making some calls but haven't come up with one yet, does anyone happen to have an extra one laying around they'd want to sell? (note its for an 07 so its the oval light not the square).

Its like $300+ from Ducati so thats not an option
I have one that I took off my 2003 Ducati 800SS Moto-ST race bike that I built in 2008. Perfect, like new condition. Even includes the bulb. $100 plus shipping and PayPal fees, if you are interested. here are some photos:

Tim
--
Herndon, VA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts