Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like this area of the regional forum is a bit slow, but I thought I'd attempt it anyways. I've recently moved to Northampton, and was wondering if there is any bike activity in this area, including but not limited to cruises, meets, etc..

Thanks in advance for any information!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to the area! You're close to Rt 2, the section beginning just west of 91 all the way to the NY border is one of the greatest stretches of motorcycle roads in the area. There are many other great roads out your way but that has always been one of my favorites.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Oh, if you're up for a ride down to Glastonbury CT which is probably about an hour or so from you, there's a cars and coffee meet every Sunday behind the Starbucks in Somerset Square. It's maily a Ferrari meet but there are usually a few Ducs that show up too. Turnout is somewhat spotty but it's the only meet I know of in my area anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,656 Posts
Too large events coming soon are the Larz Anderson Euro bike meet in Brookline, MA on 9/9, and the Italian Motorcycle Owners Club (IMOC) meet in Sturbridge, MA on 9/16.

Also check out the local Ducati club. NEDOC.org.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,209 Posts
The Berks have great riding. Used to spend every Sunday riding in the area and got to know the roads pretty well. Make sure you venture off the numbered routes every now and then and you'll find some gems.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in Springfield, MA for college and might be moving down here full time this summer, haven't completely figured it out yet though.

I go up to North Hampton to go to Valley Motorsports...hoping to buy my new bike there around April once they come in :)

Shoot me a message sometime if you want to meet up and ride, I've got no bike currently (just sold my two hondas to get a duc). Should be fixing that soon :)

·
Registered
1996 900SS CR hybrid/mongrel - 2005 MTS1000S DS - 2012 Hyper 796
79 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts