Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Extremely good and great color! I have a bunch of stuff from them for my Foggy project. They sell on ebay too. they changed the Foggy number plate for me to full, w/o headlight cutouts. And increased or decreased the size of decals by my request.

·
Senior Italophile
865 Posts
Thanks! I have been buying the factory stickers and they are up to three times as much!

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
+1 Scott and Rhonda are the best...I guess they are a few hours away from my place here in SE PA. They will also apply the decal for you, for example the front number plate decals, if you send him the part. They can make all sizes and colors. I recently had them make some yellow Michelin man decals and some of "wave" standing pose Michelin man stuff. They can pretty much decal anything.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
+1 Scott and Rhonda are the best...I guess they are a few hours away from my place here in SE PA. They will also apply the decal for you, for example the front number plate decals, if you send him the part. They can make all sizes and colors. I recently had them make some yellow Michelin man decals and some of "wave" standing pose Michelin man stuff. They can pretty much decal anything.
Very true. If you can think it, they can do it.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I have item # Duc11 on the back of my bike.... you can see them in my gallery.... I actually ordered two sets because i screwed up the application on the first set (my fault).

·
Registered
240 Posts
old ebay seller, now with a website all the goodies all in one place. some of those stickers i like so well i ordered multiple sets in order to put them on my next bike.

·
Registered
89 Posts
When he does words... Like for example "DUCATI"... are they individual letters or are they the word "Ducati" on a clear background?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I'd rather have individual lettering than a screenprinted decal for something like that.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys!!!1 I can also do them individually cut letters for clear coat applications.. I have worked with painter dude on some projects and I think the quality of the projects are just amazing!!! As always if you need something You dont see contact us!!!

Scott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts