Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once in a while I'll pass a HM in the area and can't help but wonder if they are a member of the forum. I'm located in Kirkland and do local back road runs on the weekends when it is nice.

It would be a lot of fun to setup a local ride sometime. Feel free to send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Once in a while I'll pass a HM in the area and can't help but wonder if they are a member of the forum. I'm located in Kirkland and do local back road runs on the weekends when it is nice.

It would be a lot of fun to setup a local ride sometime. Feel free to send me a PM.

I guess you're the only one! I wish this part of the forum would be used more often....at least we have desmoNW

·
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you're the only one! I wish this part of the forum would be used more often....at least we have desmoNW
Apparently so!

I will say that I don't see them around that often here in Washington. I see a lot of other model Ducs models than I see Hypers. The HM is a lot more prevalent around SoCal where I've lived off and on.

I'm not limiting myself to riding only with other Hyper owners but rather wanted to gauge the awareness and see what responses (if any) I would receive here.

Do you have the same username on DNW? Perhaps I'm talking to somebody I've already met in person and for that, please forgive me. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Apparently so!

I will say that I don't see them around that often here in Washington. I see a lot of other model Ducs models than I see Hypers. The HM is a lot more prevalent around SoCal where I've lived off and on.

I'm not limiting myself to riding only with other Hyper owners but rather wanted to gauge the awareness and see what responses (if any) I would receive here.

Do you have the same username on DNW? Perhaps I'm talking to somebody I've already met in person and for that, please forgive me. :wink2:

Yes, same avatar on DNW. I hope to be involved in some of the club activities this Summer. We'll meet up one of these times! Obviously you'll be easy to spot as the only HM present!

Side note: I wouldn't mind getting one myself. On last years track day there was a HM rider who carved up the track with ease, such that he moved up in instruction level. Perhaps that was you?

·
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, same avatar on DNW. I hope to be involved in some of the club activities this Summer. We'll meet up one of these times! Obviously you'll be easy to spot as the only HM present!

Side note: I wouldn't mind getting one myself. On last years track day there was a HM rider who carved up the track with ease, such that he moved up in instruction level. Perhaps that was you?
Haha, an unfortunate truth!

Will you be at the July 12th "Ducati Days" event at Sumerian? It looks like it's going to be a good turnout. I'm planning on going, but won't plan to be there the whole day. July 12th - Ducati Day @ Sumerian Brewery (Show, vendors, food, beer garden....)

Regarding the track rider, nope, it was not me. I'm sure you'll love the HM. If you happen to have a better longer distant bike in the stable, I'd say keep it if you can and get a Hyper as a second bike.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Will you be at the July 12th "Ducati Days" event at Sumerian? QUOTE]

I think I'll be able to do that. I'll probably be on a black GT1000. BTW, did you see that Ducati Bellevue is sponsoring a Summer Solstice ride? I thought I saw an email from Ducati Bellevue but can't find it now. But I think there will be one..July?

·
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will you be at the July 12th "Ducati Days" event at Sumerian? QUOTE]

I think I'll be able to do that. I'll probably be on a black GT1000. BTW, did you see that Ducati Bellevue is sponsoring a Summer Solstice ride? I thought I saw an email from Ducati Bellevue but can't find it now. But I think there will be one..July?
Yeah, they changed the date to July 28th. I won't be able to attend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts