Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased an 06 Paul Smart and having a blast.

Just curious if there are any other PS, GT or SC1000s in the Phoenix area active on this forum.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
21 Posts
I left Phoenix about 2 1/2 years ago so I can’t be a direct help but I have three suggestions for you.
First, check out the Phoenix Cafe Racers club. Several members ride Sport Classics, at least they did when I was there.
Second, do a Saturday or Sunday morning ride up to Tortilla Flats. You’ll find about 30 or so sport bike riders at the cafe. There were always a couple of Sport Classic riders there for breakfast. Go early as the cops and boat haulers show up a little later.
Third, stop by the shop on Arizona Ave. in Chandler, (Ducati, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, and Triumph dealer). They were always pretty tuned into the rder scene. Gregg sold the shop a few years back but I assume the vibe stayed about the same.
Sorry I can’t be more help but these are good places to start.
Have fun
JohnnyC

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks JohnnyC,

I'll make plans for a Tortilla Flats run once I get my new tires installed this week.

I believe the dealer you're referring to is Ride Now, they've relocated (202/Gilbert Rd) and they'll be installing the tires.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
John,

I live in Desert Ridge have a GT1000. I don't ride much but if you want to reach out or meetup some time, I'd be interested.

Nick

archer health 1 @ gmail . com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the link JohnnyC. I'm with you, I would like to find a good independent shop here in the Valley.

Nick, Desert Ridge is not too far, I'll send you a PM if I'm in the area.

Cheers,

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts