Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of frame sliders on 749 or 999? I would like to see what the through the fairing sliders look like on OEM fairings.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Hi,

I just installed a set of Cycle cat sliders on my 749. I think they are good, but better if you also get non-folding pegs as well, providing an extra point of contact to keep your bike off the ground.

Not to jack your thread here, but I purchased a left fairing from a 03-04 999, and it already has the half hole in it for the slider that was done by the PO. I'm going to sell it, and I was hoping to get $90 for it. So someone can use it as a track fairing and leave their nice uncut, unscratched fairings at home. Yeah, I have an 05 749, and when I bought it, I didn't realize at the time they were different. sigh.. live and learn.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
We cut the Cycle Cat sliders down so they fit under the street body work.
If you have track bodywork, you can order extra sliders to fit through the holes of track body work.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Jus_Livin said:
What's the bottle? Did you relocate your coolant?
CF hi-volume intake runners. You have to fit an aftermarket bottle (courtesy of Motowheels :) ) as the OEM is integrated with the runner

·
Super Moderator
8,211 Posts
Here is PeGe´s bike with framesliders.

I believe he got them from Ducati-Kaemna in Germany.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have kind of related question... Anyone knows where i can get bar-ends for 749r? Sort of dual purpose. extra hard point for tipover and vibration reducing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts