Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah, what kind of bars are those? I've been thinking about going with standard bars too (oh, the humanity!). The Spiegler bars are the cat's meow, but pricey. Any ideas?

·
Registered
231 Posts
the triples are standard SBK items, and the risers are for an SV650 that i machined to fit up there, and the bars are steel bikemaster's superbike model (~$20 from chapparal), which have about an ideal width and bend as you can get.

i most recently put an upper half-fairing back on it, but will probably swap it back out today....OH, and i made those cans too...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Here's what mine looked like before installing the rest of the fairings after a fresh paint job. I've considered going back to this look occasionally just to change things up, but feel like the whole package would look better with a Monster belly pan installed (painted to match).

Wish I had YOUR kinda money....

·
Registered
213 Posts
Here's what mine looked like before installing the rest of the fairings after a fresh paint job. I've considered going back to this look occasionally just to change things up, but feel like the whole package would look better with a Monster belly pan installed (painted to match).

.....and where did you get those wheels and swingarm?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts