Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ciao a tutti -

wondering if any of the other norcal hypertard owners (hopefully one in the bay area) has installed the ca-cycleworks 6.4 gal fuel tank kit yet?

i have installed the ca-cycleworks 5 gal fuel tank on my mh900evoluzione, and am pleased with it to-date ... and am wondering about the quality, fit and finish of the hypertard fuel tank from ca-cycleworks.

if you have installed one on your hypertard, and live in the bay area ... please PM me here, as i would like to ride up/over/down to view it in person.

ciao,
johnc

·
Registered
265 Posts
ciao a tutti -

wondering if any of the other norcal hypertard owners (hopefully one in the bay area) has installed the ca-cycleworks 6.4 gal fuel tank kit yet?

i have installed the ca-cycleworks 5 gal fuel tank on my mh900evoluzione, and am pleased with it to-date ... and am wondering about the quality, fit and finish of the hypertard fuel tank from ca-cycleworks.

if you have installed one on your hypertard, and live in the bay area ... please PM me here, as i would like to ride up/over/down to view it in person.

ciao,
johnc

John I have one sitting in my office down stairs and i plan on installing it soon. Maybe next weekend. When I do ill let you know so you can swing by and check it out.

B

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
I am toying with getting one myself (sorry, can't do a show and tell).

Perhaps this warrants an installation party? Whoever has the largest garage hosts, bring your own tools, crank up the latest youtube install video, and install 3 of them at once...
We could race to the finish?

I am south of San Mateo, close to SFO. Garage crammed with toys, but I could boot a couple to the covered parking garage at work...

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John I have one sitting in my office down stairs and i plan on installing it soon. Maybe next weekend. When I do ill let you know so you can swing by and check it out.

B
ciao brad -

cool beans ... call me when you have decided date/time.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have one installed on my bike (done by local shop).

Can meet.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just installed mine a couple weeks ago, if anybody's interested. Haven't had a chance to take it out on the road yet, but hope to this weekend. I'm over in the east bay.

-C

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Mine's been in since they first shipped. No complaints, worked awesome on big road trips up to Oregon and such. Pretty easy install for the average person. Even easier now, since there's better documentation and plenty of others who have installed it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm sure all is well after installed but is there any thing that needs to be done with the ECU or TPS etc. because of removing of the air box ?????

·
Registered
67 Posts
It take 2-3 hours...

...if you know what you're doing.

I love mine; and my install is super clean. You can come to Cupertino and check it out once I get my forks back and I ride to work : P

Let's take a ride when my new cartridges are in... you are toast!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts