Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Reven R
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Michiganders! I own a Hyper, and I know I I'm not the only one here in Michigan who has one. I was curious if any other hyper owners this summer would want to arrange a meet up sometime and spend a day riding around with a group! With our knowledge of different parts of the state I'm sure we could come up with a pretty awesome route. I live in Chelsea are.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am in for sure... I am in GR so pretty close to Mr. Urotard...i am finishing the bike up this week in hopes there is no more freakin snow coming!

·
Banned
61 Posts
Finishing up my bike too, so I'm in the same boat as you Guhul. Looking forward to my maiden voyage later next week or over weekend if the 10-day forecast holds true!

·
Reven R
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great! I live near Chelsea next to Ann Arbor. I also frequent the west side of the state a lot. I do commercial/residential pest and wildlife control so I'm all over the place helping other tecs out in their area. Whenever works for you guys I'm good with next month, June, whenever! I'm not married so my schedule is very flexible. I've already put 1.2k miles on mine so far this year ^^. I know one other guy in Shelby Township who has a hyper. By the way my name is Dominic, good to meet y'all!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just saw this post now. I recently moved to the Rochester Hills area, but commute to work in Wixom/Novi. I'm up for a meet, just let me know.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Hyper Owners

I am not a Hyper owner but I live in the Ann Arbor Area .
There are several of us that meet up at US23 and N Territorial Road over the warmer riding months.
We basically ride in two groups..
The balls out guys and the 10 over crowd..Thats me!!!
Our loops are typically 1-2 hours and we keep to Unadilla Twnship..
Sometimes we meet at US23 and Willis Rd. Marathon Station and do a south of I94 ride before wew head up to Stockbridge..
PM me when you want to ride..
Also check out Michigan ICE on Facebook.. Anthony and the guys are a BLAST to hang and ride with!!
Mike S

·
Reven R
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No way!!! You're with the 10am group? You pass my house every Sunday (usually at 10-10:30am)!!! We will have to meet up! I live right on Hadley road at Bartell! Sadly I'm moving to Grand Rapids in a week or two, but if I have a heads up, I can be out here on Sundays!

·
Reven R
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tread Revival! How is everyone doing? Long time no see. Been a very busy summer. Is everyone still up for riding? I have like two things after to my bike this week and it should be good to go anywhere. I just moved out to Grand Rapids in June. But I drive usually pretty much all over Michigan on the weekends so meeting up for me is not an issue at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts