Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Wiesbaden Germany and was wondering if there were any other riders near me to get together.

If so drop me a line and we can roll through the Taunis.

·
245 Posts
There are a few US Ducati guys in Kaiserslautern who get together periodically to ride. There is a German Ducati Club here as well I believe. We haven't ridden with them though. We have an email group distro.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am studying in Leipzig, but I don't have a motorcycle. :( Definitely going to Sachsenring though for next years motogp race.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey im from near Stuttgart!´we could meet next year on Hockenheim racetrack! follow us on facebook.com/hnxbikecrew for more intel!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Kaiserslautern but haven't had a chance to take any good trips yet. I'm gonna put in more ride time in this year though. Are there a few English speaking guys/gals with the K-town ducati riders club?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
245 Posts
I'm in Kaiserslautern but haven't had a chance to take any good trips yet. I'm gonna put in more ride time in this year though. Are there a few English speaking guys/gals with the K-town ducati riders club?
Haven't ridden with the K-Town Ducati Club. There are a few Ducati riders with the military here who meet periodically to ride. If you PM me your email, I'll include you in the group.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You make it to Kaiserslautern, let us know. Definitely some fun riding around here.
I will definately let you know if I get the chance! If I take the trip to Nurburgring this summer I will most likely stop by :) By the way, do you know if Nurburgring have bikes-only days? Don´t feel very safe driving around there with those car drivers in their boxes of ignorance :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am in Schweinfurt with a 02 Monster S4. Another guy here with a Streetfighter also. Armybiker if you were in Nurburgring about a year and 1/2 ago at the race where Carlos Checa took race 1 and the downpour for race 2, then we have met and we have a mutual Duc rider that used to be at Hood. But if any of you get in the Schweinfurt area in the next 4-5 months I am down for a ride. After that look for me in Colorado!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Travelling to where?

I'm in southern Switzerland.

Tom
Haven´t completely decided yet :) I´m thinking about doing THIS route, but it depends on work to be honest. If I get the time I will definately go! Do you live anywhere close to it? I´m probably travelling alone (the guy I was going to travel with was in an accident and probably won´t ride any time soon).

·
Chilehead
6,979 Posts
Just outside, 7km north of the train station.

You could modify your route after the Furka and do the Nufenen, St. Gottardo, Oberalp, and Lukmanier passes, much more interesting than driving through Wallis.

Until about four years ago I was spending an average of two weeks a year there, mainly Oslo (work). Spent a week in Trondheim once.

Tom

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sounds good! I will do that :)

I will let you know if I get the chance to do this trip this year, and we can meet up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts