Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've hardly seen any DFW sport classics... Maybe 2-3.

Anybody from this area ride a sport classic?

-max.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ride my Supersports around Dallas when I'm home. Coming back to the US permanently this fall and will be building an MH900e, does that count?

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I've seen a classic in the Grapevine area, but don't know the rider. Sorry.

Not the best time of the year for spotting Duc's, I'm done by 10am this time of year. It's just too friggin hot for me.

Good weather coming in a month.

Bob

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live out on the Denton Wise county line on FM 407 does that count as DFW?
You are quite right about a lack of SCs in the area. I can count the ones I've seen on one hand. I must say I like it that way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@bob no kidding! Yesterday around 6 was perfect though.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
This morning was amazing, bone dry and in high 60's. Almost a bit chilly. 95 deg. now, but much better than the 106-107 we had a few days ago.

Just checked the forecast, back into triple digits coming next day or so. Cold fronts are misnamed in Texas.

B

@bob no kidding! Yesterday around 6 was perfect though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm south of downtown Dallas about 200 miles. It's not too hot to ride, but way too hot to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Three roads outside of San Antonio near Leakey Tx, that form a great loop ride. The roads are FM 337, FM 336, FM 335. If you You Tube it there are some video's showing the loop.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, lets ride! I live just east of Denton off of Hwy 380 and I currently have 4 Sport Classics. I'm soon going to be selling 3 if anyone is interested or might know someone who is. I just found a brand new 2007 1000S with only 268 original miles that I will be keeping. I would like to hook up with you guys and ride, so here is my contact info: Ken Phillips - 214-215-4802 cell. [email protected]

Here is a short summary of what I'm selling.
2006 Black Sport 1000 - ZARD exhaust & lots of goodies $14,900
2006 Red Sport 1000 - ZARD exhaust & lots of goodies $14,500
2007 Sport 1000S - Custom painted, one off, vintage retro cafe racer with too many mods to mention! A real head turner! $13,000

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
KenTX,

I would suggest posting this in the for sale section, maybe with a post in the SC section pointing to the for sale posts.

I would include a thorough description of each and plenty of pictures.

Bob

Yes, lets ride! I live just east of Denton off of Hwy 380 and I currently have 4 Sport Classics. I'm soon going to be selling 3 if anyone is interested or might know someone who is. I just found a brand new 2007 1000S with only 268 original miles that I will be keeping. I would like to hook up with you guys and ride, so here is my contact info: Ken Phillips - 214-215-4802 cell. [email protected]

Here is a short summary of what I'm selling.
2006 Black Sport 1000 - ZARD exhaust & lots of goodies $14,900
2006 Red Sport 1000 - ZARD exhaust & lots of goodies $14,500
2007 Sport 1000S - Custom painted, one off, vintage retro cafe racer with too many mods to mention! A real head turner! $13,000

·
Registered
20 Posts
KenTX,

I would suggest posting this in the for sale section, maybe with a post in the SC section pointing to the for sale posts.

I would include a thorough description of each and plenty of pictures.

Bob
Thanks Bob, will do!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Supposed to be cooling off Saturday and Sunday, anyone want to take a lap of Wise county this weekend? PM me if interested.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts