Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
another "the headlight upgrade. LEDs" s2r800

well not exactly but better, driving lights on my monster.
the heat issue doesnt matter. and not just brighter but a usable driving distance.
actually I have one light tuned for long distance and one light tuned for short.
and if you ask me they blend nicely into the monster without looking like a sorethumb
"The ultra compact size of the DM light is ideal for street bikes where you want to maintain a clean inconspicuous look without sacrificing brightness."
the handguards come off when it is a little warmer

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
my bike is an 07 so the guards and mirrors are knockoffs of:
acerbis "Dual Road Handguards"
rizoma "Radial Sport Mirrors" ,

but I didnt cheap out on the lights. A family friend did not come home from a ride and I swore no one was ever gonna be able to say "I did not seem him". They are Denali driving lights and unlike most driving lights which are flood lights that look great but are useless at speed; these are spot lights. And if you look to the chart on the Denali site you can see the real projection distances. also look for beam Angle: 10° or 40° or 60°. I have both set at 10° with the left light aimed using the directions in my manual for setting a headlight. the right light is a touch to the right to catch deers and a touch lower for slower bump patrol.

When I first mounted them, my buds who somehow managed to get in front of me ( I must have had a headache or something) said they could see me from far away in the fading sun.
denalielectronics dot com
I purchased mine from twistedthrottle dot com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts