Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test road the Speed Triple and was all set to buy one. Loved the motor, handling and no tricks,a real strait ahead bike, but I did not care for the dealer. I went to Hattar in San Rafel, CA which also are a Ducati dealer. As I walked in from the parking lot there was a StreetFighter, well I just had to take a test ride. I picked up my SFs on Saturday and put on my first 100 miles. This is the most awsome bike I have ever been on. I wish I would have given Ducati a look a long time ago but a long time ago there was no SF. The way I see it is if the Speed Triple and the SF were in prison together then the Speed Triple would be the SF's Bitch. Just wanted to say hello.:yeah::yeah:

·
Registered
465 Posts
The way I see it is if the Speed Triple and the SF were in prison together then the Speed Triple would be the SF's Bitch. Just wanted to say hello.:yeah::yeah:
Does this analogy mean you just got released from Prison?

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
so you empathize with the triple huh? that's unfortunate.. but congrats anyway :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
The way I see it is if the Speed Triple and the SF were in prison together then the Speed Triple would be the SF's Bitch. Just wanted to say hello.:yeah::yeah:
Just watch when you bend over to pick up the soap when washing the bike :D
Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts