Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
GT 1000 - 2007
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,
I'm a French guy in his 40's, introduced to the Ducati World as a Teenager, every August brought to the Ducati days at the Nogaro track in the South West part of France. I have been able to buy my first Ducati in 2009, and this was the GT 1000, still my favorite after few obvious upgrades.

I have been a regular reader of the Sport Classic thread over the last years, now it's time for me to contribute a bit, at least before the Sport Classic Category would be completely forgotten...

And here is how it looks, hope some may like it ;-)

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive fuel system Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Fuel tank Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire

·
Administrator
13,637 Posts
Beautiful GT you have there (y)

I like it!

Reactions: Neric74

·
Registered
GT 1000 - 2007
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Wawazat, I took a look at yours, and also full of very interesting mods and accessories ;-) I can see GT Owners being pragmatic in their approach to really use their bike at the end !

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Neric74, great looking bike. I love the seat!

What did you do with the horn? I can't tell if it's relocated or some other part.

cheers!

·
Registered
GT 1000 - 2007
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey ras, thx, I really like the seat too 😋 you could see the horn in the 2nd thumbnail between the frame and the oil cooler attached with the original piece of steel, good to see you didn't find it too easily, which was the intent ! Still, with only one blower, don't expect it to be very loud, just enough for pedestrians or bikes...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts