Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually two questions.

1. Heard a rumor that there was a pipe section I could order that does not have a valve in it, possibly from someones full system. Is this true?

2. The 308 race ecu from the termi slip on kit: does it allow me to elimilate the flapper without an error code, or do I still have to do something about that. If so, what?

Thanks boys!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
You can get the Spark midpipe either directly from them or from moto Spark midpipe: Hypermotard 1100
others have it as part of their headers/collectors, such as Arrow.

Not 100% on the second question but leaning toward no. Simple enough test though if you have the ecu/slip-ons already, just disconnect it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
On my 09 with a siemens ECU I removed everything except the servo motor with no light .If your trying to trim off every oz. you can have your ecu re flashed an it wont look for it . I haven't done it yet ,but was told that by Ferracci's tec.
ride-on
Bob

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Error code

I have unplugged the servo connection to the harness, and have ridden for a few hours, and no error code with the DP Slipon (308) ecu.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I also have Termi slip ons, cat eliminator, Spark pipe to alleviate servo and no CEL. There was no need to reflash it in my case.

And you can get the block off caps for the servo harness and O2 sensor from the dealer. You can also make your own if you can source the connectors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts