Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You should loosen up a little:)
Don't worry, it's not the first time and we all do wear ear & eye protection and what's pointless for others is.....

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
A tiny bit of important extra info can go along here boys. 169.7hp!!!!!!! Crazy. Did I say mine was on the way? Not gloating or anything. They are available on the Shift-Tech site as a special custom build...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
nice vid.... flames... oh ya. like the sound too... nice and LOUD!.. the muffler looks a bit close to the rear tire to me...

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only looks like it's too close to the tire in the video, has plenty of clearance. Already done 2500 miles on this setup.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
hey, great mod and great numbers!!!170hp at the back wheel!!is a pre-programed ecu in the package?how about the traction control?does it work with the new ecu??

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's only 169.7 so let's not push the #'s up. We done a few other things to the bike but the most gain is in the ECU. Microtech has had a software update and with map adjustments it gave a few extra HP again.

No ECU included in the package.

We run the Micortech ECU and they are now upgraded to have also the TC settings.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I believe this video just sold me on your exhaust Shift-Tech, unless something I like more comes out before the Spring.

Shift-Tech, If I were to bring my bike to you, how long would the installation take?

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Installation is a little under 2 hours:) and that's the easiest part but keep in mind we are basing this on your stock exhaust that you would need to send us, it will be handled as a core.

We custom build each one on a bike.

Don't expect a great power gain just from the exhaust, we have done a few other things on our bike to get it where it is now and I can only say it again, the best bang for the buck you get from the Microtech ECU, it surprises me every time how much you can do with ECU's.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks dangerous, and pointless to me too! Imagine turning up at the Gospel hall, with yer corduroys singed ?
Lobbed out on yer lug, in front of the congregation :(
How much are they ? In case I decide to become the Church rebel :D

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
Obviously that bike has gone feral. I hope you are chaining it up at night!
One question... were you banging through the gears or using a quick shifter?

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
you guys should really put an exhaust flapper (like on tractor trailer rigs) on that thing.. :D

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
So I have my computer hooked up to my sound system at my school I teach at so I can crank heavy metal for the kids to harden them up a bit, you know. So today I cranked up this vid of the exhaust, add a bit of bass for equalization, and pa dum pa dum pa dum, it sounded great. The little bass turds loved it.

That speed shifter is crazy.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Love it! But I can imagine it would be very short lived as the flame will surely catch the law's attention quickly.

Would it run like crap without the new ecu?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts