Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pics...

On my way back home, I passed a small airport (actually crossing the landing strip) and snapped this pic - thought it turned out pretty cool.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I would love to hear all those L twins engines high Reving at the same time.
Nice shots.

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
Great shots. I hope that wasn't a point and shoot camera you were using, otherwise I'm gonna buy one. I have a good point and shoot camera but it still can't deminish the brightness coming off the bikes in full sun. Where was the ride? That luggage carrier on the 748 was cool. Now that isn't a DP part is it?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Great shots. I hope that wasn't a point and shoot camera you were using, otherwise I'm gonna buy one. I have a good point and shoot camera but it still can't deminish the brightness coming off the bikes in full sun. Where was the ride? That luggage carrier on the 748 was cool. Now that isn't a DP part is it?
The pics were taken with a 5 year old Nikon D70 (DSLR). The meet/ride was in Norway, arranged by the Norwegian Ducati club ("Desmodromene") together with the biggest Ducati dealership in the country (which I guess is probably tiny compared to many U.S. dealerships).

I'd never seen a luggage carrier like that on a Ducati before I took that pic... I don't think it's an OEM/DP part. I could try to track down the owner and ask him about it if you're interested to know more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts