Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Right on!! Great work on the part of Lavilla (and Haslam too). Those victories are nothing short of great specially after the rough time Hodgson and Bostrom had this past weekend.

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
Yeah, because Ducati pays more attention to BSBK than the AMA. BTW, can you get year reviews for BSBK as you can for WSBK? I watched the year in review a couple times for the 03 season when Hodgson won it and Xaus came in second. I think Xaus would have beaten Hodgson if there were more races. The racing between the two of them in the second to last and especially the last races of the season were spectacular. Xaus kicks ass, either wins or crashes, very entertaining rider. I hope Ducati WSBK picks him up. Hes not doing to shabby on a privately funded 999FO5 this year, kind of like role reversal with Toseland and Walker in 03 on 998F02 bikes and Xaus teaming with hodgson on 999F05s. There was even a 996RS running in the early part of the season that year.

·
Registered
165 Posts
is bostrom and hodgson in BSB? i havnt spoken to bostrom in a few years so dont know where he is anyways. i know eric is in AMA but i just thought he was selling his pipes and shirts and stuff

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
Check the dates Okinawa, it will set you back on course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts