Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ducati Owners Group of Sacramento’s annual Track Day is coming up soon.

When: October 6th
Where: Thunder Hills Raceway Park
Willows CA,

Hurry and get your hall pass from your boss/wife and spend a day at T-Hill with us. Our focus is on Ducati’s but all bikes are welcome. This will be an outstanding event, offering various track day perks.

If you have never attended an open Track Day, they’re the best. Ride as much as you want, when you want & with whom you want. Registration spaces are limited so sing up soon.

This is a cooperative effort between Kneeriders.com and The Ducati Owners Group of Sacramento. To sign up go to Kneeriders.com and the TRACK DAY page will answer most of your questions.

See you there!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris, how are you going to get your bike up there?
Road worthy trailer and a GMC1500.

I have enough room to carry 4 bikes. Better say 3 with fuel tanks, tool boxes, and other misc. gear. At this point right know I’ve got my bike and one other from the Stockton area. If we had another truck or car to carry all the gear and tools I could haul 4 bikes.

As far as timing if it’s just us from Stockton, we’ll be leaving this area around 6:30 or 6:00 and we’d be there around 8am. Just in time for a quick breakfast with everyone. :D

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Chris do you have a link to the post on Kneeriders, I'm not seeing that track day.

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
I am thinking about it, I will have new tires. I don't think Jess can take that day off so it would just be me. For the first time in my life, I gotta watch my dollars now that I have a house.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Assuming my schedule works out I will definitely be there!! Every Kneeriders trackday (including the one earlier this month) has been awesome. :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We’re three weeks and counting till the annual D.O.G. track day at Thunder hill. Make arrangements for babysitters for your bosses so you can enjoy the day with real enthusiast. Don’t forget the lunch is included and the thing to come for.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Deltaduc and I will be there supporting the event & representing the ducati.ms group. It also sounds as though a few people are just coming as spectators which are welcome. JOHN! Come on; let’s see you & the R out there.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We won't have tire service for the day. With it being an "open" day, we ask people to come with new or NEARLY new tires... That's important, since tires that look really worn will be rejected at tech, and could keep somebody from riding. That wouldn't be fun...so be sure to tell folks to have newer tires...

·
Registered
447 Posts
A big maybe for me making it to this trackday. Duc was acting up and I spent the whole weekend working on it. Had to replace the trottle positioning sensor and without all the fancy Ducati diagnostic tools and a dyno it proves to be very hard to dial that in by sound and little info I can pull off the PCIII. I'll give it another shot tonight and make a decision.

Ducs .. figures.

Jovan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts