Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Annitori QS Pro on my 2011 CBR1000RR and was amazed having ridden other bikes with quick shifters I was never going to be the same again! I have since installed one on my Ducati Streetfigher S and the results were even better, allowing for both upshifts and downshifts it great. I must ad that Annitori's customer service is second to none, they have been quick to respond to emails and Paul even gave me a follow up call to check in with my progress and setup. Great company to do business with!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wires

I ran the wires around the alternator and up the left side then hid the control unit in rubber from an old dirt bike tube and zip tied it in place in the cowling behind the drivers seat to the left of the fuses. Don't forget to carry that little jumper with you at all times and know where to get access to it. Also program your kill time to 65ms for up shifts. My bike has a lighter flywheel and was stalling on down shifts Paul at Annitori said to run 25ms on down shifts and it works like a charm.Don't even think about it any more.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm thinking annitori qs for my sf 1098s,does it give backfire from exhaust when WOT upshifting? Downshifting really works? I've had Healtech qs on my previous 2 Hypermotards,never had guts to try downshifting. Healtech also was cutting fuel instead,annitori cuts spark...

Lähetetty minun SM-G950F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

1 - 4 of 4 Posts