Registered
113 Posts
Very nice shots!

But why do you call it a mule?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Very nice shot. :grin2:

BTW: If you are looking for Sasquatch check out the new store in Bailey, it has it all LOL:

This is all I got. Not mine but I thought they were very cool.

Marc

·
Still needs a life.
12,407 Posts
A coyote lives in our local marsh. I usually see it only once a year, but this year I have photographed it several times. Here are some photos I took on 5-10-15.

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice shot. :grin2:

BTW: If you are looking for Sasquatch check out the new store in Bailey, it has it all LOL:

This is all I got.

Marc
Been to the Sasquatch outpost. Love that place! Lol

Mountain lion getting dinner? I feel like I have seen that fire photo before. Nice pictures.

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
That fire photo is a National Geographic photo....

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
From our back yard...

·
Registered
374 Posts
That fire photo is a National Geographic photo....
Right you are Ken !

I did not take either of these but thought they were very cool pictures of animals. My blunder for not stating so initially. :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
A coyote lives in our local marsh. I usually see it only once a year, but this year I have photographed it several times. Here are some photos I took on 5-10-15.

Wow, great pics of a beautiful creature. (We have coyotes on our hill that I hear howling most mornings and almost every evening - I came face to face with one while walking the dogs, but I was too busy keeping the dogs away from it and vice versa to snap a pic.)

·
Still needs a life.
12,407 Posts
Wow, great pics of a beautiful creature. (We have coyotes on our hill that I hear howling most mornings and almost every evening - I came face to face with one while walking the dogs, but I was too busy keeping the dogs away from it and vice versa to snap a pic.)
The evil minions of the Dark Lord alerted me to the coyote's presence on the other side of the marsh. You can see one of the crows strafing the coyote in photo #6 of the series.

·
Still needs a life.
12,407 Posts
I had not seen a coyote at the marsh since 2015. Monday evening (10/16/17) I saw three of them.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts