Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the long ride out on my 620 ss along with a group of other riders (others riding a 1098r-sounds sick ridiculously fast, 916 race bike-carbon fiber everything big bore kit, monster s2r1000, st3s, and a triumph tiger) and thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful weather and the views. the crest is so full of sweet smooth sweeping corners which really makes it a blast for all kinds of riders from racer wannabes to tourers and harley riders. being on a 620 as a relatively newer rider it was pretty tough keeping up with the big boys but i had just as much fun going my own pace making sure to avoid all the deer, lizards, snakes, and squirrels i saw trying to make their way across the road. the ss handled great like always and i'm beginning to full trust more extreme lean angles(so much fun :D). ate lunch at some restaurant along the crest, decent food, awesome motorcycle show out front:D saw a benelli which was pretty cool and plenty of other ducatis. came back down big tujunga canyon road and headed home. what a great way to spend the holiday!

ps. LA freeways are really tough on the butt so a comfier seat might be on order

1 - 2 of 2 Posts