Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check it out ... andi's mh900e conversion in all its glory:

http://www.bikeexif.com/

congrats andi ... this site always features cool bikes, and yours belongs there.

bummer that you have her up for sale ... will be sad to see her leave your garage, mate.

ciao,
johnc

·
Registered
377 Posts
There goes those RED mirrors again.....

Where the hell is Andi?

It's a pretty machine. People from CT have absolutely no taste.... Should keep it to yourself sometimes when you aren't asked for it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would agree with you hypremotard except this is a forum. Which in itself would not exist if we didn't say our opinions. I was putting a feeler out there to see if I was in the minority by not liking this bike but it looks like I'm not. NO need to get cranky if you like it.

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
I saw "malattia" (the 900mh in question) on my trip to NZ last december,and i think you guys missed the part where the bike burned in a fire. Notwithstanding the fact that Andi lives in a paradise that is somewhat disconnected from a dealership network (parts aren't exactly "easy" to come by, so a make-do-attitude and ingenuity are the name of the game when customizing your bike)... the look of this bike is to be applauded. I'm sorry Andi is selling this... but luckily he has the "Tardis" to ride around the beautiful southland NZ roads. Nice Job Andi!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i believe it was andi's monster that burned and "caused" a forest fire.

that said, i can't remember whay it was that andi transformed his mh900e into malattia ... but do remember that it caused quite the stir on the mh900e owners club forum.

me, i think malattia is pretty cool.

I saw "malattia" (the 900mh in question) on my trip to NZ last december,and i think you guys missed the part where the bike burned in a fire. Notwithstanding the fact that Andi lives in a paradise that is somewhat disconnected from a dealership network (parts aren't exactly "easy" to come by, so a make-do-attitude and ingenuity are the name of the game when customizing your bike)... the look of this bike is to be applauded. I'm sorry Andi is selling this... but luckily he has the "Tardis" to ride around the beautiful southland NZ roads. Nice Job Andi!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
There goes those RED mirrors again.....

Where the hell is Andi?

It's a pretty machine. People from CT have absolutely no taste.... Should keep it to yourself sometimes when you aren't asked for it.
Here I am .. and at least the red mirrors are on a red bike. :D

Thanks for putting this up john, it is featured on many sites around the world.

sprinklerman76, doesn't matter that it is not your taste and I am cool with that, I cant' help if you are wrong :p

To put it straight, my S4 Monsta after 22000 km one day decided to erupt into flames will I was riding it, we suspect a chaffed fuel line as post burn inspections on many S4's showed the hi pressure fuel lines chaffed, result, burnt bike.

My Mh900e was born very yello, these bikes suffered and under engineering saga, john a got a good one and I got a real shitter so being fucked off with Ducati I turned her into something reliable and different.

It was first launched on Marks Motocreations site, there were 24 hits from Ducati.com in 20 minutes as shown on Marks weblog, they were watching so it was worth it for that 20 minutes alone.

Anyway, now she sits there as 3D art as we use the Hypertard being a two seater.

alexio, cheers for your comments, probably the most valid next to mine having seen it first hand.

Anyway, that is the brief history men, there is a lot more than that to it tho.

·
Premium Member
12,343 Posts
Looks like a lot of talent , thought , hard work and time went into this project , from a person with a vision...I look at the sum of all the little (and not so little ) parts of the project . And the fact he went ahead and did it , not just thought about it...If it were mine I wouldn't give a rats behind if you don't like it ... Great Job. Nice Work...You have my approval ,not that it should mean anything

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Looks like a lot of talent , thought , hard work and time went into this project , from a person with a vision...I look at the sum of all the little (and not so little ) parts of the project . And the fact he went ahead and did it , not just thought about it...If it were mine I wouldn't give a rats behind if you don't like it ... Great Job. Nice Work...You have my approval ,not that it should mean anything
Kind words that are appreciated.

Was built from lust and anger but the result has been fun and entertaining.

It can actually been turned back into an MH900e over 1 weekend so no MH parts were destroyed to make Malattia .

For those who don't know, Malattia means sick in Italian!

Few pics just for fun

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts