Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Anderson Stands closing down.

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Mr Zee 
#1 ·
I went to the website a couple of days ago, to get another stand and noticed a link saying they were closing down. So fortunate they still had a centre lift ducati stand left and a universal space saver. Anyone looking for a business it's for sale, it would be a shame to see it stop altogether, i've got most of their stands great stuff.

#4 ·
He sold the business, I checked back for months and nothing, I couldn't understand the delay, take orders, make the stuff. Maybe the person who bought it couldn't get into it straight away. Oh well if they're back up that's good, I like their stuff, I'm up to 4 stands from them. Thanks for letting us know.

#6 ·
Yep, i recently bought a rear stand for my R9T.

They're still operating but he's struggling to get set up so he can supply demand. Might be cash flow, might just be finding suitable staff, don't really know, but he's a genuinely good guy trying to get things going again and i received my order no problem at all.

He's answering calls and supplying guys who enquire for individual stands, if he has them he takes a paypal payment and ships them no problem, if he has to make it for you it's a couple of weeks.

I'd call the mobile number 0417 652 631 that's what i managed to get through on.

https://motorbikewriter.com/anderson-stands-returns-business/

#7 ·
There's no excuse for a "real" business for not returning emails.

#8 ·
I just got through on the phone, nice bloke, reminded me of the old owner. He asked me to pass on his appologies for not getting back to you, he's still getting ontop of orders and production. Try ringing now or leaving another message through the form. I won't give you the rest of it now my dinner is ready and i want to post this.

#9 ·
Buggar I didn't ask him if he rides a duc, but he does sound like one of us, he tried to order another stand in 2017 same as me and Chris told him he was closing the business. He couldn't bear to see it close down either and since he's a qualified fitter machinist welder he took it over. Once he builds up some stock he's going to create a facebook page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.