Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm moving some things around and come across my old ST3 stock exhaust cannisters and decide to weigh them, along side my old stock exhaust, ie header pipes and cannisters, off my old HD. Guess which weighed more? ;) Ducati cannisters alone, 24lbs; HD cannisters and headers including a good sized piece of steel that secures them to each other, 21lbs. Not saying my bathroom scale is good enough to weigh dope, but good enough to compare. Those stock ST3 cannisters are freakin' *anchors!* :(

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Not saying my bathroom scale is good enough to weigh dope, but good enough to compare.
If your weighing dope in the 24lbs range, who cares?

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
The single stock bazooka from my K1200S weighs 25 lbs. The Laser titanium (with cat) replacement weighs 8. You really can feel it (and hear it!).

pg
DD

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have a digital scale that weights out to the 1/100 of a gram if you need it.

·
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The single stock bazooka from my K1200S weighs 25 lbs. The Laser titanium (with cat) replacement weighs 8. You really can feel it (and hear it!).

pg
DD
Yes, it really does make a difference with some nice aftermarket cannisters. :) Did you need to tweak the EFI? :)

·
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a digital scale that weights out to the 1/100 of a gram if you need it.
I, ahh, (sniff), may like, you know man...(sniff) need that...(sniff) sometime soon. ..to, you know..(sniff)..weigh bike parts and stuff...(sniff) :)

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Looks like you've got trader weighed up then Frank. No pun intended.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts