1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMS Ducati Opens Another Dealership In Dallas Texas

May 30, 2006

From a press release issued by: Advanced Motorsports Ducati

Alvarado, Texas (May 30, 2006) * The Nationally Acclaimed Ducati Dealer, Advanced Motorsports of Alvarado, Texas, is opening their second location in the Trinity Design District of Dallas, Texas on Saturday June 24th 2006. The new location at 1318 North Industrial Boulevard is a state of the art 6,000 square foot facility dedicated exclusively to Ducati. The store is fully equipped with all Ducati apparel, merchandise, and every Ducati model and color on the market today.

Advanced Motorsports Ducati Dallas owner, the legendary mechanic and racer Jeff Nash, brings deep Ducati heritage to Dallas. Jeff’s accomplishments as a racer and engine builder have brought him world recognition as one of Ducati’s most respected mechanics in the USA today.

AMS will entertain Ducati’s national celebrities and sports stars at the official grand opening of Ducati North America’s newest motorcycle dealership in “Big D” on Saturday evening, June 24th 2006. To commensurate the opening there will be an Italian themed event by AMS Ducati Dallas that promises to delight the Ducatisti with a menu specially created by Joel Harloff, Executive Chef of the Landmark Restaurant / Melrose Hotel.

Joining the "glitterati" in the beautiful state-of-the-art showroom at 1318 North Industrial Boulevard in Dallas Texas will be Ducati North America CEO Michael Lock and AMA Superbike Rider Neil Hodgson.

As invited guests appreciate the ambience of Italy magically transported into the heart of Dallas, Texas, they will enjoy a privileged first look at the newest apparel by watching the Ducati Models strut their stuff down the runway.

The launch of AMS Ducati Dallas will be instrumental in bringing Ducati design, heritage and performance to one of the most dynamic marketplaces in the world. Advanced Motorsports has the unique opportunity to showcase Ducati’s sophisticated, muscular machines to some of the most important influencers, style-setters and decision-makers from the fashion industry to finance *and we hope our motorcycles will electrify and astonish them all.

”It is a great honor to open our second location in D/FW area. The AMS team has boundless enthusiasm for Ducati and I can’t wait to share what we have with Dallas, Texas! Advanced Motorsports will continue to build on its national reputation to maximize AMS Ducati’s potential here in the Texas market,” said Jeff Nash, owner of Advanced Motorsports Ducati.

For more information about the Company, please visit our web site at. www.advancedmotorsports.com

Thank you,

Toni Nash

Advanced Motorsports Ducati
11550 E. FM 917
Alvarado, Texas 76009
817-790-0200
www.advancedmotorsports.com

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SATURDAY JUNE 24TH FROM 12 NOON TO 8 PM
DEMO RIDES 1:00 - 3:00 PM
COCKTAILS AND HORS D OEUVRES catering by chef Joel Harloff of the Landmark Restaurant / Melrose Hotel STARTING AT 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
FASHION SHOW 6:00 PM Ducati Models / Hair and Make-up by Daired's Salon and Pangea.
NEIL HODGSON AMA SUPERBIKE STAR autographs and photos.
MICHAEL LOCK CEO DUCATI NORTH AMERICA
SEE OUR NEW SHOWROOM COMPLETE WITH SURROUND SOUND AND 8 FOOT PROJECTOR SCREEN FOR SERIOUS RACE WATCHING.

EVERYONE IS INVITED

·
Registered
276 Posts
How funny. Jeff is a real hands on guy. I called Advance regarding any service bulletins that might be in effect on my ST3, and I spoke with him! I didn't even know who he was! I nearly bought my first one from them, I may still end up signing papers there, you never know! I'll have to attend this event!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
I'm NOT an AAAAA-d-m-i-n
210 Posts
What do I have to do to be VIP besides buy a 999R? :(

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nice party, they were well stocked with everything, I brought brochures back to get my friends exited about Ducatis, and I'm sending them to Advanced when they're ready to buy! Meanwhile, I need to save for one of those cool leather Ducati riding jackets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts