Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have an opportunity to get an ST3 motorcycle that has some front end damage.

I remember a year ago I was in the garage of someone I worked for, and he had an older Ducati with glass valve covers that let you see the valves... He described the Desmodromic valve system and I was amazed... Incredulous... I thought it couldn't really be done but they have incorporated it into a modern design. I am amazed...

As far as valvetrain noise goes I did used to own a Cannondale E440 with straight cut gears and it clattered quite a bit at idle so I guess I am used to it.

I haven't gotten the bike yet, but I hope to.

·
Administrator
12,892 Posts
Hi to both of you ( @tundrawolf and @fernsducv4 ) welcome to Ducati.ms! We are super happy to have you here. tundrawolf, keep us posted if you make an acquisition.
fernsducv4 you can post from your phone using your mobile browser, the Motorcycle.com App or the Tapatalk App

If both of you would....
Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts