Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone goin? me and a friend of mine are goin by car since i wanna buy some stuff at the races lets CONVOY!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'am going on sunday only, as the rest of the weekend is devoted my my lovely wife that is turning 40.....uuuuummmm...29:D . I don't know if I am going by car or bike yet, depends on who's going with me!

·
Registered
319 Posts
$50.00 for a two day pass
$60.00 for a three day
and $30.00 for sunday only.

Should be a good time!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
[email protected] is looking for volunteers in 4 hour segements. Saturday and sunday morning and afternoon. Thinking I'm going to go out there Saturday morning. Guess you get a free ticket to get in whenever if you volunteer. More $$ to put toward the bike! Anyway, if anyone else is going to be out there sat morning, let me know.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im goin sunday .. gotta take the bike in for sevice sat.

·
Registered
319 Posts
well i am all set to go on sunday, my boy and my brother are going so we will be truckin in, well SUV'in in anyway!

It would be cool to meet some of you Ducati MS'ers, but I couldn't find a schedule for sunday. thought maybe we could meet at 12:00 noon (or after the race if there is one running at noon)at the ducati tent,assuming they'll be there again this year.
see ya there!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'll be there too starting tomorrow.

For those of you who've been to our shop or one of our Bike Nights and have met Jimmy (our chief tech), we loaned him out to wrench for the Suzuki MPT Racing team (Danny Eslick's team) this weekend so if you see him there, be sure to say hi.

I'll be dividing my time between the Team Sheriff Racing booth on vendor row and the Suzuki MPT Racing team in the paddocks so I hope to see everyone.

It's going to be a fun weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts