Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heartland, Kansas I believe. Airs on SPEED CHANNEL at 1000pm, EST!
GO PEGRAM...BOO MLADIN!:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well ****** won at least the first race ( I fell asleep the second) and once again Mat Mladin proved what a cry baby bitch he is... he never showed up to race - and announced that he is not goign to retire...what a classless act...and for some reason he stated he wanted to Punch Pegram in the face.... hence why I watch my SBK and MGP

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AMA race 2 -SPEED CHANNEL 4pm est

I believe that race two is on SPEED today at 4pm and 5pm est. My schedule had the race 1 on last night at 1000pm, but it aired at 1030pm.
So check and make sure. It's a "new" listing so I assume it is race 2 from Heartland Park Raceway.
Go Pegram! Mladin and Hacking you're both wussies!:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mladin said he wanted to punch Pegram because Pegram didn't protest the safety concerns as much as Mladin did. Saying he wanted to punch Pegram wasn't very professional. Reminds me of not too long ago when Yates kicked another rider that was down on the ground, but at least Mladin didn't act on his impulse. Anyway, the track owner fixed the main concerns the riders had. Mladin left the track before giving the track owner a chance to do anything. Hacking stayed at the track and still didn't ride after improvements were made. Perhaps there's more to the story than has been reported on tv and the net. Mladin still shouldn't have said that about Pegram.

Hopefully today's race will go well for Pegram! :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
There is a very good reason Mladin didn't carry out his impulse to punch Pegram in the face...Pegram would have killed the ******.

·
Registered
104 Posts
There is a very good reason Mladin didn't carry out his impulse to punch Pegram in the face...Pegram would have killed the ******.
LMAO! It could have been interesting that's for sure.

I'm going to try and give Matt the benefit of the doubt and tell myself he just made a better decision. Maybe when he returns to racing he'll be more calm headed.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mladin said he wanted to punch Pegram because Pegram didn't protest the safety concerns as much as Mladin did. Saying he wanted to punch Pegram wasn't very professional. Reminds me of not too long ago when Yates kicked another rider that was down on the ground, but at least Mladin didn't act on his impulse. Anyway, the track owner fixed the main concerns the riders had. Mladin left the track before giving the track owner a chance to do anything. Hacking stayed at the track and still didn't ride after improvements were made. Perhaps there's more to the story than has been reported on tv and the net. Mladin still shouldn't have said that about Pegram.

Hopefully today's race will go well for Pegram! :D
Yeah, remember that! He dropped kicked em'......Yates was leading the Daytona 200 or close to it at that point. I guess that was considered some sort of self control.
Isn't Pegram into the Karate thing.....not sure....Mladin is one heck of a racer though, I would like to see him kick some Euro arse in MotoGP or WSBK.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Are any of you on facebook? Larry and Ducati have pages and post updates frequently including photos and videos. Watch the latest video from after race 2 and note how gracious Larry was with fans after the race. He was "on cloud 9" so to speak. I'm very happy for Larry. He does work hard to keep the team running and he is representing Ducati very well. Good for him!

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
note how gracious Larry was with fans after the race. He was "on cloud 9" so to speak. I'm very happy for Larry. He does work hard to keep the team running and he is representing Ducati very well. Good for him!
Nice to see a guy not jaded giving back to the fans, good for him, just a bonus he did it on a Duc.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow do they lay it over! That's unbelieveable, soon they'll have to mount pucks on their elbows and handlebar ends:)
The Corona Honda guys seem to like the R1 which looks all so boss! Thanks for posting such great pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts