Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody go to the races in Millville NJ this weekend? I went on Saturday I enjoyed the day except getting a decent view of the track was impossible they could have a better set up. Saw two Hypers one red and one black. The black one had NY plates and was parked next to a yellow 996 and a white monster. On the way home I saw that group ride by me in the left lane not speeding just moving with traffic and then bam police pulling them over, for what who knows. Just wondering if it was anybody on the forum.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I was there on Saturday too. I didn't ride down. 120 miles one way is too much for me on the Hyper.

I actually found a great spot to watch. Right over by the turn 3 chicane area (maybe 3a?) I had a great view behind the fence. I went down by turn 8 for a while and that was a decent spot to watch too.

They do need to work on some better spectator spots though. It was hard to find a lot of good spots.

Pictures are from the turn 3 area.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pics I forgot my camera and sun screen. I also drove was going to ride but a friend of mine came with and he doesn't ride street bikes only MX. I was by the last two turns next to the under construction town houses. All in all it was a good time lot's of cool bikes and hot chicks to look at gigidy. Next time I go I think I'll rent a golf cart I walked my arse off.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I learned my lesson at Road Atlanta years ago... too much walking isn't fun. I brought bicycles to NJMSP. Great way to get around over there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was there Saturday and Sunday. I rode my 1198s (Got it Tuesday 150 miles on it) on Saturday and put it down in the sand turning around going about 3mph :( Scratched the side panel and broke the shift lever. Drove back past Phila on the stub.

I took my Hyper on Sunday and got to do a parade lap...actually 3 at about 55-70mph. It was nice just to see the track. It clouded up later so the ride home was a little windy.

Had a great time and met some great guys from the DESMO group (NJ NY CT and PA) Saw some nice bikes,good racing and met some good people.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I saw your 1198S parked right by the Ducati tent, my friend and I were admiring it. Sorry to here about it taking some damage my Hyper took a fall in my driveway when I first got it ,so I feel your pain. Very cool getting on the track with the Hyper.

·
Registered
98 Posts
yeaa i was there .. the black one was me, the yellow was my buddies 748 and my other friedns white s4rs.. good times

·
Registered
98 Posts
WOW i cant believe you seen us get pulled over.. the cop said he got a call of bikes speeding and swerving in and out of lanes.. lol deff wasnt us we had a long ride home we took it easy.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW i cant believe you seen us get pulled over.. the cop said he got a call of bikes speeding and swerving in and out of lanes.. lol deff wasnt us we had a long ride home we took it easy.
Cool I'm glad you guy's didn't get any ticket's because I was paced with you guy's for a while until the cop pulled you over. I was like see this crap they did nothing wrong and this freakin cop is going to f!*k with them just because their on bikes.

·
Registered
98 Posts
yea we thought it was quite funny too, oh well just another story to tell..:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts